- · Flossing daily
- · Brushing thoroughly at least twice a day
- · Eating a well balanced diet and limiting snacks between meals
- · Using dental products that contain fluoride, including toothpaste
- · Rinsing with a fluoride mouthrinse if your dentist tells you to
- · Making sure that your children under 12 drink fluoridated water or take a fluoride supplement if they live in a non-fluoridated area.
Friday, March 9, 2018
Miami Dentist Discusses How Excellent Oral Hygiene Can be Accomplished?
Cutting-edge dental news from Miami Dentist , Dr. Carroll.
Want a healthy, beautiful smile and great breath. These are the results of having good dental hygiene. Maintaining good oral hygiene is one of the most important things you can do for your teeth, gums, and smile. Healthy teeth enable you to look and feel good, and make it possible for you to eat and speak properly. Good oral health is important to your overall well-being.
Sometimes it’s the small daily routines that have a great payoff in the long run. Daily preventive care, including proper brushing and flossing, will help stop problems before they develop. Prevention is much less painful, expensive, and worrisome than treating conditions that have been allowed to progress and grow into emergencies.
In between regular dental visits, there are simple steps that each you can take to greatly decrease the risk of developing tooth decay, gum disease and other dental problems. These include:
Call our office today to make an appointment so you can find out what the best options are for your specific case.